Here are the basics
Please contact me for more details
I shoot with both film and digital
No time limit on full shoots, we take as long as we need
Gift certificates are available
Full Studio Shoot - $300
Full Location Shoot w/natural light - $350
Full Location Shoot w/lighting - $400
(No time limit on Full Shoots)
One Look / Head Shot Shoot in studio - $200
One Look / Head Shot Shoot on location w/natural light - $200
One Look / Head Shot Shoot on location w/lighting - $300
This is a simplified version (with no complete costume changes) of a Full Shoot.
It usually takes 1 to 1 1/2 hours. This works well for head shots or Family Shoots.
Live Photo Booth - $500
(You receive ALL of your images on a DVD for print as well as an online gallery for your party guests to have their images for free)
Sassy Lady Party Shoots - $500
In studio or on location. If you have a few friends that you would be comfortable shooting with then make a party of it. (You receive ALL of your images on a DVD for print as well as an online gallery for everyone to share)
Couples / Lovers Intimate Shoot - $750
You will receive ALL of your images on a DVD for use. They are your images, you can do whatever you want with them.
Weddings - $500 to $3,000
Depends on the project...
Birth Experience Documentation - $1,000
I have been to hundreds of births as a midwife and as a photographer. I am very familiar with the energy and flow of birth. My goal is to quietly document your experience in a supportive and non judgmental way. There are many details to this arrangement, I would be happy to speak with you if you're interested.
(You get ALL of your images of your birth)
- With ALL digital shoots you receive ALL of your images on a DVD for use, ( digital negatives ).
- You'll receive large print files as well as website post-able files.
- You will also get 1 image of your choice fully finished / processed for no extra cost.
- If you would like more images finished / processed the cost is $25 per image file ( digital negative ).
- Your " As Shot " images will look great although you will see a quality difference between your " As Shot " images and your fully finished / processed images.
Please contact me for more details.
- You'll receive information on recommended places to print along with your DVD.